I’m 28 years old, which means I’m closer on my THIRTY and it’s time to focus on bigger things like financial stability! My 20s have been my time to do whatever I want and there are a lot of things I’ve experienced and learned through the years and I would really love to share some of them with you.
1. Love yourself – I wish I have learned this earlier, but didn’t. Your life gets better if you love yourself. Work on yourself and the rest will follow! Be the best version of yourself!
2. Stay Positive – It’s not what happens to us, but how we react to it that matters. So stay positive! Remember, nothing in life lasts forever. Every struggle eventually runs its end!
3. Pursue your passion – Take a chance on doing what you love. You will face challenges but it’s worth it! It maybe tough, but you can achieve anything you want as long as you give it a shot and firmly believe that you can get it.
4. Be grateful – The happiest people are those who are grateful. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears!
5. Be insured – What if you get sick? Wouldn’t you end up using the same savings that you are planning to use for your future goals, for hospital bills instead? You buy peace of mind, happiness and contentment when you buy insurance.
6. Income should come from different sources – This is one of the biggest things I’ve learned at 28! Don’t rely on just one source of income. Invest regularly to build passive income even on a small salary.
7. Travel – This is one of the best things you can do for yourself! Do it while you’re young and have energy!
8. Learn to let go – This is at once one of the hardest and best things I’ve ever done. When you learn this, your life will become much simpler and less complicated. I am still working on this one everyday.